Friday 23 March 2007

Possible empirical 'proof' of The Ferryman Thesis

There have been some interesting developments on not only actual verifiable proof of the existence of the Daemon exactly as described in my book, but that this being has indisputable precognitive abilities. What makes this particularly important with regard to my theory is that my information source has diagnosed Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. I cannot say any more on this breaking news at the moment but say that I am excited is a massive understatement.

I am also writing the first chapter of my next book when I stumbled across this quotation by Plato (from Phaedo 107d):

'For after death, as they say the daemon of each individual, to whom he belonged in life, leads him to a certain place in which the dead are gathered together, whence after judgement has been given they pass into the world below, following the guide, who is appointed to conduct them from this world to the other: and when they have received their due and remained their time, another guide brings them back again after many revolutions of ages.'

Is this not a description of my process of Cheating The Ferryman as outlined in ITLAD?

Plato describes the Daemon taking the role of The Being Of Light as described in the NDE literature. This being then has some form of judgemental process (the Panoramic Past-Life Review?) then 'another guide brings them back'. I am also fascinated by Plato's use of the term 'after many revolutions of ages'. This to me sounds suspiciously like a description of the Eternal Return. After all what does a revolution do but return to its point of start?

No comments: