Monday 9 March 2009

Another USA Interview - "Shadows In The Dark Radio" - North Carolina.

I am delighted to announce that I will be interviewed by Jeremiah Greer of Shadows In The Dark Radio this coming Thursday evening (USA time) and Friday morning (UK time), 12th/13th March 2009. This station are based in North Carolina but webcast across the world on


The exact time GMT will be 01:45 am and 21:45 EST. I have agreed to be on Jeremiah's show for at least an hour. It is my intention to use this hour to focus more in on the Daemon-Eidolon Dyad although clearly I will be obliged to explain ITLAD to the new audience that will hopefully be listening in. I will also attempt to build upon Karl L LeMarc's KUCI radio talk by discussing CtCw.

Please note that Shadows in the Dark can also be heard on

Black Vault Radio Network,

Para-X Radio

Planet Paranormal,


No comments: