Sunday 10 May 2009

Tessa Dick - the latest Itladian?

I am delighted to announce that Tessa Dick, widow of the late and great Philip K Dick, and I have opened up email communication. I would like to thank archaeologist and member of the Graham Hancock "Phorum", David Campbell, for facilitating this.

Tessa (and David) are now active members of my own FORUM at www.anthonypeake.com/forum .

Tessa has already made a posting on the Anthony Peake Forum (discussing Julian Jaynes) and I am hoping that she will become a regular contributor.

Indeed Tessa has her own Blog site which is well worth checking out. Tessa discusses Phil, his writing and the events surrounding Phil's "Theophany" of March 1974 - an event so central to the issues discussed on this Blog and on my FORUM. Tessa's site can be found at http://pkdmemoir.blogspot.com/.

Tessa has also written a book about Phil entitled Philip K. Dick: Remembering Firebright. Signed copies of this book can be ordered direct from Tessa at her Blogsite. I have already ordered my copy and I am convinced that this book may prove to be of profound importance in the development of ITLAD/CTF and will also contain proof of the widening theory of BIGTOE and Karl's CtCw.

Tessa has already posted a comment about my work and I would like to thank her for this. she has already read the PKD chapter of "The Daemon" and a copy of this book will be winging its way across the Atlantic to her tomorrow.

Exciting times indeed!

1 comment:

Karl Le Marcs said...

The Bicameral Mind [by tuffy777 (Tessa Dick)]And to repeat my comments on FORUM to Tessa:

tuffy777: What an absolute pleasure and privilege it is to have you on FORUM Tessa, welcome.

Knowing Tony as well as I do I can imagine how personally thrilled he is to have your involvement and, of course, behind every good man is a very good woman (and visa versa) so I'm also personally looking forward to your comments.