Tuesday 6 November 2007

Merseyside Anomalies Research Association (MARA)

Some of you may be aware of this organisation, indeed even be members. For those of you who don't I first came across them when I was invited to present a lecture at their Paranormal Week Festival at Halton Lea Library on the 24th April 2007. Mark Rosney and his team are involved a a lot of fascinating research into paranormal events across the North-West of England. They have recently launched a new magazine called The Paranormal Researcher. Edited by Eileen Shaw it contains some fascinating articles including one by myself - although I have to say that my contribution rather pales into insignificance when reviewed in the light of the other contributions. It is an excellent read. At present the magazine can only be purchased and downloaded in pdf format from the MARA website. This is www.mara.org.uk . Check it out and see what you think.

No comments: