Saturday 20 September 2008

Kerrang Interview - Final Details

Just a reminder that I will be interviewed on Kerrang Radio on Monday 22nd September at 1800 (UK time). I will be talking about my new book. I am told that I will be on for about twenty minutes.

Listen to Kerrang! Radio on DAB, Sky Channel 0183, Virigin Media, Freeview Channel 722,across the West Midlands on 105.2FM & at http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/)

There may also be a "listen again" facility on the website should you miss this.

3 comments:

Karl Le Marcs said...

Tony: Thanks for the reminder.
All being well, I should(!) be able to make this radio appearance of yours available for download via this BLOG for everyone. As it is scheduled for 6pm on one of my Manic Mondays, I may have to record it from their Listen Again facility, but this should cause no problems and I'll be able to convert it to an MP3 file and upload here for everyone to listen to (for those who miss it) by Tuesday, I would say.
Hope it goes well AP.

CD...M said...

Karl: I missed your comment here, on the first go round. Only looked at the other Kerrang postings. If you do get the eventual interview recorded, that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

Karl Le Marcs said...

Cam: Hmmmmm!
*smile*

No problem, leave it with me!