Wednesday 29 October 2008

KERRANG! Interview

The broadcast went out last night at around 23:20. It was interesting how a fairly laid back and somewhat flippant programme become very serious as soon as I came on! Indeed I was delighted as to how positive Nick was with regard to the theory. I felt that he had really grasped the finer points of CTF and Itlad.

I have yet to listen to the full podcast yet but from a swift scan it seems that there were quite a few calls later.

The podcast can be listened to at:

http://www.whatson.com/goto/?type=radio&station=kerrang&show=a_the_night_before___tuesday

I turn up at about one hour twenty minutes into the broadcast.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Kerrang video part 1
Here's a link to the first part of the video.

It will do until Karl works his magic. Those of us not on the UK mainland will take what we can get.

Nice job Tony! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Karl Le Marcs said...

Robin: Thanks for identifying this.
Please find on BLOG my "magic" (although I would spell it MAGICK for obvious reasons to those who know me)
*smile*

BLOG: Audio From Tony's Interview on KERRANG! Radio with Nick Margerison (Download)
[by Karl L Le Marcs]


Tony: Yes, a good interview. Nick was possibly the best interviewer you've had, in terms of prior knowledge of the books and theories (which always helps - remember Yvette Fielding!!!)
*shudders*