Friday 21 December 2007

KUCI Radio Interview

On the 14th July this year I was interviewed by Robert Larson of KUCI Radio,based on the University of California Campus in Irvine, California. Robert's programme is called 'Out of the Rabbit Hole' and is well worth tuning into. Robert has now managed to turn the interview into two podcasts which are available for download via his Myspace location at Out the Rabbit Hole. - www.myspace.com/outtherabbithole . They can be downloaded by clicking on the 'view more' tab on the right-hand side where it says "The Extraordinary Science of What Happens When You Die". You are taken to a new window. Left click on "Hear my interview..." and download onto your PC. Remember that the podcast comes in two parts.

You will find that most of this goes over old ground but as this can be downloaded you can then keep it and even maybe bore to death your friends and relations with it!!!

3 comments:

SM Kovalinsky said...

I have listened to, and downloaded, parts 1&2 of the interview. Excellent, and I plan to share with others. Your 1977 photo is making people in my family faint: they think you look like a Shakespearian Hamlet. 2007 is that, inherited and surpassed.

Anthony Peake said...

I am glad you enjoyed it. I had given up with it ever seeing the light of day but Gary Larson, the interviewer assured me that he would post it. I am really pleased that it is easily downloaded as well. All the other interviews I have done can only be listened to on-line and then have to be recorded.

Hamlet eh? I once played Sir Andrew Aguecheek in Twelfth Night if that counts!

SM Kovalinsky said...

Well, I am afraid that does in fact count; with your formidable photos, you may have to switch over to Shakespearian acting in the next recurrence. Jesamyn from Australia went into shock when she saw them.