Friday 6 June 2008

A Dream within a dream?

Are we living a dream within a dream,i posted sometime ago about dreams and how i have been waking up in them and realizing they are dreams.Sounds crazy but it happens all the time now,just the other night i was telling my family in the dream that it was all an illusion and everything around them was created by their own minds.They just laughed at me and told me not to be so silly,just like most people tell me when i mention that this could be a life playback they are living.Also when i awake in my dream i can sometimes change and control the surroundings. Is it we are slipping into another one of our lives when we dream or even taking a peek at other universes containing other versions of ourselves.Does the Daemon give us a sneak preview of what is to come ?

6 comments:

Anthony Peake said...

BAPHOMET: A very timely posting considering the one that goes before it.

Some of us are aware of the fact that there is something not quite right with reality whereas others do not see it at all. I suspect that the very fact that we are all involved in this site leads me to believe that most, if not all, the regular contributors and readers of this blog would agree with you.

Karl Le Marcs said...

Baphomet: Welcome back!

Your last post in March was very similar to this one and a few bloggers (myself included) suggested you read many of the posts and comments on here relating to Lucid Dreaming.

However, I notice you have not placed any comments so I would take this opportunity to advise you to read through this blog (and search for Lucid Dreams) where all your questions have been addressed and you should find the discussions interesting.

You are most CERTAINLY not alone! But I personally do not think it is Daemonic (dreams are just another medium in which the Daemon can guide the Eidolon, as is waking life).

What I think dreams are will probably make you stay awake for days!!!

Hurlyburly said...

False awakinings are fun, you're usually telling people about the dream you had before in the next dream aswell, this seems to be quite common. I'd like to just repeat what Karl has said, also, to check out the movie "Waking Life". You'll definately get a lot out of it.

Karl Le Marcs said...

Now, am I dreaming or did Martin just agree with me!
*smile*

Baphomet. said...

Cheers guys,i will leave some comments as soon as i get the time, the other versions of myself are always posting in other universes no doubt!

Karl Le Marcs said...

You're welcome Baphomet, and that's the spirit!!
(pun intended or unintended, you decide!)
*smile*