Friday 13 June 2008

Helping the Dead

I want to share with you all an experience I had when my father died 2 years ago. I had just returned to America after spending two weeks at my father's bedside and the following day had a phone call that he had passed away. The day after the phone call I was sitting at my desk at work when I had this experience:
At the outset I must clarify that I ( the Eidolon) had no consious part in what happened and felt that I was just an observer.
Suddenly I became aware of my father , at some distance above my and to the right. An energy started to build up in my lower stomach ( 2nd chakra ). It then came out through the top of my head and started to push my father , help him to move away, move on. I cannot describe the intensity of emotion that I was feeling as time after time for an hour, this energy built up inside me then shot out from the top of my head and moved my father onward.
I was so overcome with emotion as I witnessed this event that I could not stay in the office any longer - also I was worried someone might see- so I walked out and found a quiet, empty coffee-shop . This experience continued for about another hour, until finally it was over, and my father had " moved on". I felt totally drained, both physically and emotionally and walked outside for some fresh air. As I stood in the sunlight a beautiful thing happened. Ammachi's face appeared over my head and she smiled at me. Her smile filled me with love and replaced all the energy that had been consumed in helping my father. The she disappeared.
Was the Daemon using me to help my father? I certianly felt that I had no part in the experience, and was just an observer. Where was my father moving to? Who decided to help him move on , and use me to facilitate it? Was it Ammachi's Daemon who helped me?

2 comments:

Karl Le Marcs said...

Shiva: Fascinating story, thank you for sharing this personal experience.

I don't think this is Daemonic per se, owing to the subjectivity of the Daemon-Eidolon Dyad.

Ammachi, or anyone's Daemon would have no concept of you outside of their own phaneron.

Shiva said...

ahh, thank you Karl, that clarifies it wasnt Daemonic , but Im still at a loss to find an explanation for my experience. Does anyone else have any ideas?