Tuesday 8 May 2007

Update

The last few weeks have seen me traveling across the country doing bookshop signings and library lectures. I also did a presentation at The Psychic Showcase at Derby University. I have presented the theory to over a 1,000 people in the last month with numbers increasing each time I talk. This is really good news because it means that more people are becoming aware of the theory of 'Cheating The Ferryman'. Many of those I spoke to have shown interest in this blogsite. For them a big welcome with the request that if you are interested I would be pleased to have your opinions, positive or negative.

I have recently done a talk for an orginisation known as The Merseyside Anomolies Research Association. These guys do a good deal of interesting work. Check out their website on www.mara.org. Indeed they have invited me to do another lecture for them at Widnes Library on Wednesday 30th May at 1930.

During my short tour of the East Midlands last weekend I was interviewed by BBC Radio Derby. I was only on for about five minutes but if you are interested the section can be heard again at

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/faith/index.shtml.

Click on 'listen again' and another window will open. At the moment this should open at the right programme. If not you are looking for the Nicholas Henshall broadcast on Radio Derby Sun 06 May - 0600. You can then go forward in 15 minute and 5 minute jumps. My bit is just after the 1 hour 10 minute section and finishes at 1 hour 15 minutes.

BBC Radio Manchester, BBC Southern Counties Radio and BBC Radio Merseyside have also approached me with regards to doing some interviews. I will let you know how these develop.

The number of responses I am now receiving from TLErs around the world is amazing. I now have some absolutely fascinating information regarding Daemon-Eidolon interfaces. many of this involve amazing evidence of Daemonic Precognition. Please keep these communications coming.

No comments: