Thursday 2 July 2009

Cheater of the Ferryman: His Name in the U.S. Media

I hope that Tony will forgive me a bit of boasting,  but it is simply thrilling to see all my hours of work,  reaching out to press,  writing OpEd pieces, etc.  paying off in such a big way.  Articles about Tony's theories,  his work with the National Theatre of London,  and his upcoming New York event on August 3 in Midtown Manhattan,  have now been spread through the US media ,  in Metro New York, and are showing up on the pages of such media giants as USA Today,  CBS and NBC in New York, World News , the Thriller List put out by famous American mystery author Leighton Gage, Mayor Bloomberg's Office's Cultural Affairs list,  and major authors and events listings.  An article about Cheating the Ferryman coming to New York ranked as one of the top "Science and Life"  section stories,  even posted above pieces on Michael Jackson.  My editor and colleague,  Eric Bryant, and I are so happy to be helping in the ITLADian adventure.  Bravo to the founder of the feast,  Mr. Anthony Peake.

2 comments:

Anthony Peake said...

Susan-Marie,

I cannot begin to state my thanks for all the hard work you have put in on my behalf. The way in which you have managed to get the details of our event at the Roosevelt Hotel across what seems to me like all the media outlets in New York simply amazes me.

You certainly know how to market a concept. I can only hope that this will also put your media company on the radar of the influential players in NY.

I onl hope that I can live up to the expectation.

Thank you again.

Tony

SM Kovalinsky said...

Tony: You need never worry about living up to our expectations, and the honor is all ours. Congratulations on the post above, wow, you may not have time for the NYC interview!