Wednesday 28 October 2009

Regular Slot on BBC Merseyside


I am delighted to announce that commencing on Monday 9th November 2009 I will be doing a regular slot on BBC Merseyside. This will be broadcast each alternative Monday at 1500 UK time. I will be "on-air" for 30 minutes.
Each show I will take as the theme an element of my writing. Listeners will have the facility to phone in with their questions or comments.

These shows will be broadcast on DAB and FM across the greater Merseyside and North Wales area and will be available to listen on the web.

The shows will then be available on "Listen Again" for seven days after broadcast.The shows will also have the facility for listeners to phone in or text questions, observations or comments.

This is yet another opportunity for individuals interested in my work from across the world to join in on a regular basis.This web option will be found on:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should this say 'each alternative Monday'?

(once a proof reader.. old habits die hard :-)

Jaq/Nebankh