Wednesday 18 November 2009


I am delighted to announce that the long awaited Spanish language version of "Is There Life After Death - The Extraordinary Science Of What Happens When We Die" has just been published by Editorial Kairos in Spain.

This now opens up the whole Spanish speaking world to Cheating The Ferryman. If you wish to check this out it can be found at


I am stunned at the list of my fellow authors published by this prestigious publishing house:


Many of them are my all-time intellectual heroes.

Stop and pinch me because I am sure that I am dreaming all this!!!

2 comments:

smkovalinsky said...

Wow, Bravo, Tony, this is a wonderful advance, and so very deserved. Excellent!!!

smkovalinsky said...

ALSO: That is an ABSOLUTELY Beautiful cover design, and something lovely about your name allied with the Spanish words. This will open up huge vistas and markets and fans, now I actually feel I am dreaming, to have the honor to know you personally.