Friday 23 April 2010

Anthony discusses Migraine Auras on BBC Merseyside

On Monday 26th April 2010 at 1500 (UK time) I will be discussing the mysteries of migraine on the Billy Butler Show on BBC Merseyside. Like temporal lobe epilepsy this "altered state of consciousness" is central to the Cheating The Ferryman hypothesis.

I am aware that many people were attracted to my work because they, like myself, experience "Classic" migraine.It is hoped that this discussion will generate a good deal of listener interest and involvement. I am keen to hear from anybody who has experienced odd perceptions during a migraine "attack" ... specifically during the aura phase.


Remember as well as being broadcast on DAB and FM across the Greater Merseyside/ North Wales area this programme can be listened to anywhere in the world by logging on to the BBC

Telephone number to comment on air is 0151 709 9333 (++ 44 151 709 9333 from outside the UK)Text number is 07786 209 333 (++ 7786 209 333 outside the UK)

1 comment:

SM Kovalinsky said...

Thanks for this, I know people in New York found your talking about migraine most interesting. Will love to hear this.