Thursday 22 February 2007

Sunday's Radio Interview

The interview on Sunday went very well indeed. As well as meeting up with the DJ Chris Youngman I was also on the show with a guy called Graham. It is unusual to get on with somebody so well on first meeting but we seemed to find a lot of common-ground before we went 'on-air'. We talked about Birkenhead in the 1960's, under-age drinking in the Three Stags (now I know a lot of people will relate to that one) and Tranmere Rovers great day at Wembley. The radio progreamme was fine and we found a good deal of common -ground to talk about. They are a great bunch of people at 7 Waves radio so please check them out. Their website is www.7waves.co.uk so all you exiled Wirralians check them out.

I have even more book signings and talks set up. It seems that Ferryman is now bursting out of its North West enclave into The Midlands. On May 4th I will be at Derby Central Library from 1230 pm to 16:45 then my wife Penny and I will be rushing off to a book signing at Borders in Leicester. The next day we will be back in Derby for an all-day Psychic Fair run by Vision Magazine (www.visionmagazine.uk.com). This will be from 0930 onwards at The Atrium, Derby University. I have booked a table and will be sitting there until late afternoon.If anybody out there is around please pop in and say hi.

No comments: