Friday 2 March 2007

Ian Stevenson

Welcome Titus.

Firstly I am honoured and really pleased to see you joining in with the discussions on this website. As you are an internationally respected expert on NDE it is great to have you on board. By the way you may also be interested to know that my publisher has just successfuly completed negotiation rights for a Dutch language edition of ITLAD.

Secondly thanks also for your interesting question on the fascinating work of Professor Stevenson. I have read most of his work and I find it both fascinating and compelling.

Indeed it is comments/ questions like yours that made me start this blog site in the first place. As somebody who continually questions everything around me I know I do not have all the answers. All I know is that as far as I am concerned there is considerable scientific evidence to support my conclusions - and after all I only made those conclusions from that evidence and that my conclusions are a 'theory', nothing more.

Having read his books and made extensive notes on them I would like to make a considered response. Aas I am a little short on time today this will be in the next few days.

Best Wishes - Tony

1 comment:

T. Rivas said...

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your warm welcome!

I'm looking forward to your reply.
As far as I know, your theory and the reincarnation theory as understood by parapsychological reincarnation research by Ian Stevenson and his colleagues are incompatible. However, I might be wrong.

Best wishes,

Titus