Monday 31 December 2007

Interview - BBC Radio Manchester

I have been invited to be a presenter on the BBC Radio Manchester programme The Alan Beswick Show. This will take place on this coming Saturday (5th January) at 09:00 am (UK time). This will be unusual in that I will be on the show (together with another guest) reviewing the week's news and discussing my plans for 2008. As such this will hopefully be slightly different to my previous interviews. I will be on the show for an hour.

For those outside of the Manchester area this can be listened to on-line at http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/local_radio/ . Just press the orange button 'listen live' on the right hand side half way down. Although I do not know for certain I suspect that this part of Alan's show will not be available to listen later via the 'listen again' facility.

No comments: