Tuesday 15 April 2008

Announcement - Third KERRANG Interview

It seems that my second (recorded) interview was broadcast by Kerrang Radio last week. It seems that it proved very popular with lots of listener interest (that would also explain why 'hits' on my website went through the roof for three days last week). Indeed so pleased were they with my "great interview" (their words) they have asked me back to be interviewed on one of their prime-time shows this coming Friday evening (18th April 2008) at 2230 (UK time). The person who will be interviewing me is Yvette Fielding. Yvette used to be a presenter of the popular BBC TV children's programme Blue Peter and, in recent years has been the main presenter on a very popular TV programme called Most Haunted. I will be 'on air' for about twenty minutes. I am sure that the phone lines and email will be open so please feel free to phone in or email your comments or questions.

This can be listened to on DAB radio or on-line at can be listened too on digital (DAB) radio (105.2) and on-line at:

http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/.

If you have friends who are interested in exactly what you mean when you talk to them about ITLAD and CTF this is the chance for them to appreciate exactly what we mean by these terms.

5 comments:

Karl Le Marcs said...

Oooooh Yvette Fielding; I used to fancy her a bit, but don't tell anyone!

Wait............did I just say that out loud?

*pulls that idiot face that isn't politically correct anymore*

I'll be listening...........
*clears throat*
........as you certainly won't be her Most Daunted of guests.

*runs away in abject shame*

Hurlyburly said...

You're not even trying any more!

Karl Le Marcs said...

I know, I peaked too early !!

*ha ha, oh dear me, ha ha*

Jon Watts said...

Great job man. Use the forum well. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to the blog, but life is what heppens when yo're making plans after all.

Peace,

Jon

Karl Le Marcs said...

Hi Jon, great to have you on the blog, I've heard much about you
*shhh!!!*

Now was it John Lennon or Mark Twain that said the life and making plans quote?